Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
- Display: 15.6 inch Full HD touch screen
- RAM: 12 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 512 GB (PCIe SSD)
- Web Cam: HD Webcam with two microphones
- OS: Windows 10
Enjoy the convenience of a tablet or the functionality of a computer with this Dell Inspiron Starlord laptop. The 15-inch touch screen makes viewing the small details on websites simple, and the Intel Core processor keeps the computer running commands quickly. This Dell Inspiron Starlord laptop has a backlit keyboard so you can type in the dark.
Windows 10 operating system
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
15.6″ Full HD touch screen for hands-on control
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.
7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7500U mobile processor
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
12GB system memory for full-power multitasking
Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
512GB solid state drive (SSD)
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
360° flip-and-fold design
Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
Intel® HD Graphics 620
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
To give you great sound across music, movies, voice and games.
Weighs 4.83 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin
Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-ion battery.
Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the laptop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Next-Gen Intel® Wireless-AC connectivity
Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with two microphones
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop - Specs
- Processor TypeIntel, Core i7, 7th Generation
- Processor Speed2.7 GHz
- Processor Boostupto 3.5 GHz
- Processor CoresDual Core
- Processor Cache4 MB, SmartCache
- 64-bit Computing
- Processor Modali7-7500U
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.12 GB
- RAM TypeDDR4 SDRAM
- RAM Speed2133 MHz
- RAM Slots2 Slots
- RAM Maxupto 16 GB
- Storage TypeSolid State Drive (SSD)
- Storage Capacity512 GB
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Full HD Widescreen LCD
- Size15.6 inches
- Resolution1920 x 1080 px
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.165 PPi
- Touch ScreenYes
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Intel® HD Graphics 620
- GPU MemoryShared
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Microsoft Windows 10
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.2
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wireless-A, Wireless-AC, Wireless-AC (867 Mbps), Wireless-B, Wireless-G, Wireless-N
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.32 WHr
- Height0.7 inches
- Width14.9 inches
- Depth9.9 inches
- Weight2.2 KG