Last updated on Jan 28, 2019.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://intpost.net.
- The information we collect and how we collect it;
- What we do with the information we collect;
- How we share and disclose user information with third parties;
- International Post’ use of online analytics and tailored advertising;
- California Do-Not-Track disclosure requirements;
- How you can access and update your information;
- How we protect information;
- Linked sites and advertisements;
- Collection of certain information by third parties through our Services;
- Use of the Services by users from outside the United States;
- Use of the Services by children;
- How to contact us;
- Your California privacy rights;
- No rights of third parties; and
The information we collect and how we collect it.
How we collect and store information depends on the Services you use. You can use some of the Services without providing any information other than that automatically collected as described below.
We may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including but not limited to your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, gender, birth year, and information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access, such as photos, video and/or audio, when you do certain things, such as:
- Enter registration information for one or more of our Services;
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Participate in voting or polling activities, surveys or similar activities where users are asked to respond to a variety of questions;
- Make a purchase;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Sign up to receive SMS (text message) notifications;
- Download or use one of our mobile applications;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social networking site (SNS);
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services;
- Navigate our websites and mobile applications; or
- Submit your information to us for any other reason.
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose information through the Services, such as via an SNS, on message boards, in chat areas or in advertising or notices you post, that information can be viewed publicly and may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge (or our consent) and may result in data collection by or unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers including mobile advertising identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, clicked items, interaction with advertisements, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, mouse hover including location and time spent on each area of the page, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting and analyzing this information.